Notice and Takedown Policy
Notice of Claims of Intellectual Property Right Infringement
Our Company allows intellectual property rights owners to ask us to remove certain item or listing that infringes on their intellectual property rights. These rights can include trademark, copyright and other legal rights.
Because intellectual property owners are ultimately responsible for protecting their intellectual property, and Our Company is not an expert in an intellectual property owner's rights, we need your help in identifying items and listings that you believe may infringe your rights.
If an item or listing infringes on your intellectual property rights, you can report the alleged infringement to Our Company's designated agent by providing the following information in writing:
- a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- a description of the intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our site, with enough detail that we may find it on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the exclusive right owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the exclusive right owner or authorized to act on the exclusive right owner's behalf.
Our Company's agent designated to receive claims of infringement may be contacted as follows:
Fendy Inc. Fendy Secretariat
When user’s item or listing is removed or disabled due to infringement claim, the user can (i) contact the right owner directly for more information about why the item or listing infringes intellectual property rights or (ii) submit to Our Company's designated agent a counter notice in response to the infringement claim.
Suspension and Termination
In appropriate circumstances, account of user who repeatedly infringes intellectual property rights may be suspended or terminated.